The recruiting process is not a “1 size fits all” for student athletes. Volleyball Recruits provides interactive recruiting assistance specific to each athlete’s individual academic and athletic goals. We start with an evaluation of the athlete both athletically and academically, an experienced volleyball coach will provide in depth and honest feedback as to where we see the student athletes post-secondary potential. Collectively and strategically we will then build a plan of action to navigate through the recruiting process towards your goals. With there being over 1500 varsity programs actively recruiting athletes every year we strongly believe student athletes with a determined work ethic in the classroom and on the court, along with the proper knowledge and guidance through the recruiting process will find the post-secondary opportunity that best suits them.
Volleyball Recruits recruiting assistance includes the following
- Consistent counselling throughout the recruiting process – phone call preparation, email editing, feedback/advice on potential opportunities
- Helpful Resources to help navigate through the recruiting process
- School Academic Ratings
- Recruiting Process Tracker
- Program Targeting specific to your athletic and academic goals
- Contact details for college coaches
- Lists of programs actively recruiting your position and class year
To learn more about our recruiting coordinating or to set up a free consultation please click the link below.