The 2022 College Coaches Camp will provide athletes with the very unique opportunity to both gain exposure while also training on court, learning from and interacting with some of the top University and College coaches in both Canada and USA. Attending athletes will spend two days on court working with the various coaches as they learn new techniques, compete at a high level and gain a first hand experience for what its like to train and play at the Collegiate level.
Athletes: Female Athletes Class years 2022 – 2026 (14u – 18u)
Dates: Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Haber Recreation Centre – 3040 Tim Dobbie Dr, Burlington ON
- Payment to be made via E-transfer to [email protected]
- Registration is not complete or confirmed until payment has been received
- Camp will be split into two waves. Each wave will have a morning and afternoon session each day.
- Athletes will be provided a Camp T-shirt
- Athletes will be required to provide their own food and drink throughout the day. Lunch room and change rooms will be available for athletes.
- Club level coaches will be invited to view and work on court with the university coaches
- At this time we are not accepting single day registrations
We are assembling an elite group of schools to be here working on court for this camp. Here is the first group of schools we are releasing that will be at this camp.
Niagara University – NCAA D1
Bowling Green State University – NCAA D1
University of Buffalo – NCAA D1
McMaster University – USPORTS
Queens University- USPORTS
University of Western Ontario – USPORTS
Trent University – USPORTS
More schools will continue to be announced in the coming weeks.